UK Business Visas
Are You Looking to Move or Start your Business in the UK? We Can Make This Happen
UK Business Visa, Route to British Nationality
Here at Goodwyn Herrera Solicitors we can help you live your dream of having your own business in the UK.
There are three types of UK business visa.
1. Start-up Visa
- No investment money is needed
- Business proposal must be viable and approved by a home office approved endorsement body. The endorsement body will provide an endorsement letter and charge a monthly fee of about £400 per month (this may change post pandemic).
- You must pass an English Language test to at least CEFR Level B2, and have £1270 in your bank account for at least 28 days before the visa application is submitted
- If successful, a 2 year visa is granted. this can be switched to an innovator visa (below) after 2 years. The innovator visa will last 3 years after which you can apply for settlement.
2. Innovator Visa
- Applicant must show £50,000 of investment funds, or access to funds
- Business proposal must be viable, scalable, and approved by a home office approved endorsement body. The endorsement body will provide an endorsement letter and charge a monthly fee of about £600 per month (this may change post pandemic).
- Applicant must pass an English language test to at least CEFR Level B2, and have £1270 in your bank account for at least 28 days before the visa application is submitted
- If successful, a 3 year visa is granted. This can be extended for a further 3 years. The applicant can apply for naturalisation after 5 years of status using this route or the start-up route.
3. Representative of Overseas Business
For this route, an endorsement letter or proof of investment money is not needed. You simply have to prove that you are a senior member / employee of an overseas business, entering the UK to open a branch or subsidiary. If successful, a 3 year visa is granted. This can then be extended for a further 2 years after which the applicant can apply for naturalisation
Our experienced Business Consultants work extremely hard to secure the endorsement letter which is the most important part of the Start-up and Innovator Business Visa application. We will always be able to get the endorsement letter, as we will only proceed once we have a business idea and business plan which will work.
Our Specialist Business Consultants :
- Help you decide on a business idea which is eligible for an endorsement letter
- Make your business plan to fulfil the requirements of endorsement bodies
- Work closely with a number of endorsement bodies to to secure the best endorsement offer
- Ensure you are happy with, and fully understand the business plan
- Prepare you for the Endorsement process so you can answer questions directed to you by the endorsement body.
Why not send us a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org? We can take a look at your professional background and discuss business ideas which will be eligible for an endorsement letter.
Business Visitors Visa
There is also the Visitors Visa. This is a visa for up to 6 months. The applicant will have to show he or she has funds to pay for the visit, alternatively you can show there is a connected person who is able to sponsor his visit. We can help with this. The visitor will also be required to have evidence that they intend to return home at the end of the visit
We draft and submit all of the applications online, and prepare the documents. We then make an appointment for the visitor to attend the visa centres in their country of residence to arrange to have their fingerprints and photographs submitted.
Get in touch with us now to discuss the immigration business visa and ways to bring your business to the UK.